Horizontal Body Type
To find your body type you need to do 2 things.
- Measure your bust, waist (at its smallest part), and hips (at their largest part)
- Look at a full size mirror and assess your silhouette (the outline of your body) from front and sideways view.
- If your bust measurements are the same or very close to your hips measurement and you have a well defined waist – you are an Hourglass Body Type best casino online
- If your bust line, waist and hips are equal or very similar (there is no a defined waist) you are a Rectangle Body Type. Also when you look at yourself from the side your bottom may look flat.
- If your bust, waist and hips are equal or the waist line is slightly bigger then the hips and bust line. Shoulders are soft and rounded and the bottom (from a sideways view) is curved. You are most likely Oval Body Type.
- If your bust line is narrower than your hips. Your bust is smaller than your hips when looking at yourself sideways and your bottom is curved. You are a Triangle Body Type.
- If your bust line is broader than your hips in measurements and when looking at your silhouette sideways you are most likely an Inverted Triangle Body Type.