YOU HAVE A SQUARE/RECTANGULAR FACE SHAPE IF:
- You have wide cheekbones and a square forehead and jaw
- Your forehead is the narrowest part of your face
- Your jaw is the widest part of your face
- Your face line tapers in from your jaw line to your forehead
- The difference between the square and rectangular is only in the length of the face
If you have a square or rectangle face shape try short-to-medium length hair. To soften your angular features you can try wispy bangs and layers around the face. Off-center parts with height at the crown look great on square face shapes but try to avoid it for a more rectangle face. Height at the crown will elongate your symmetrical shape if you are a square. Avoid long straight hair styles that accentuate the square jawbone. A straight bobbed hairstyle ending at the jaw line is an absolute NO for your face shape. You can wear a layered bob hair style, however it should end below the jaw line, not at the jaw.
Celebrities with this face shape: Kristin Scott Thomas, Demi Moore, Katy Homes